Submitting a Loan Request and Receiving Your Loan
Completing and submitting a loan request at PaydayloansQuick is quick and convenient. After you submit your loan request to PaydayloansQuick, it is reviewed by our network of lenders and financial service providers.
If you are approved for a cash advance loan by one of our lenders, the loan amount can be transferred into your bank account as soon as the next business day.
On the due date, which is usually your next payday, the cash advance provider will automatically debit the loan amount from the checking account provided on your loan request.
If you need to extend your loan beyond your next payday, just call your cash advance provider before the due date, and request an extension. Repayment terms will vary by lender so it is important to always review the terms before you finalize your loan.
Just follow the steps below to request the money you need:
- Fill out the online request form.
- If you are approved, the lender will email you its loan offer and details in as fast as a few minutes.
- Review the loan offer details, including interest rates, fees and repayment timeline carefully.
- E-sign the lender’s loan contract.
- Receive loan funds electronically in your checking account as soon as the next business day.
Click on the Get Started button to get your request started today.